(Nivel C1) The Fry Chronicles - Stephen Fry


THIS SUMMER SCOTT IS READING...


The Fry Chronicles - Stephen Fry

Level: C1/C2

Whilst no great fan of autobiographies, I am a massive fan of a certain Mr Stephen Fry: National Treasure, Author, Poet, Actor, Comedian par excellence and quite frankly
one of my (few) literary heroes

An intellectual giant in his own right whose own heroes are his 3 W’s (Waugh/Wodehouse/Wilde) Given these 3 as his own rather high benchmark, his own prose, his style of writing and use of the English language is quite staggering

Reading anything by this genius, a term I do not use lightly, is a wonderful, funny, enlightening lesson in how beautiful the English language can be when employed correctly. I’m reading, I’m enjoying and I’m learning.

"Learning never exhausts the mind" (Da Vinci)

by Scott




¿Te has leído el libro? ¿Te animarás a hacerlo? ¡Comparte tu opinión con un comentario! 👇


Comentarios